Friday 30 March 2012

The Big Lottery Fund comes to Thanet

Calling all applications: The Big Lottery Fund comes to Thanet- A meeting on what funding is available and how to apply
 
Monday 2nd April, 4-6pm at the Queen’s Road Baptist Church, 2 Queens Road, Broadstairs. CT10 1NU.
 
At the end of last year, I went round some of the fantastic projects in South Thanet that The Big Lottery Fund has funded. One of the key things that I discussed when I met with representatives from The Fund was their desire to receive more applications from Thanet and East Kent.
 
I thought that it would be useful to ask the Head of the Big Lottery Fund South East to come down to speak to some of our local groups and she has very kindly agreed. She will be providing a short presentation on the funding available and taking your questions about applications. This is an excellent opportunity to get advice from an expert on what money is available and how to make an application successful.
 
I am very much looking forward to welcoming The Big Lottery Fund to Thanet and do hope that you might be able to attend this meeting. Please do also feel free to pass this invitation on to any colleagues who might be interested. It would be very helpful if you might be able to let me know if you are able to attend by emailing me at: laura.sandys.mp@parliament.uk
 
I think that this is a really great opportunity for us to increase the number of applications from our area and ensure that we are getting the support that we need.
 
I very much hope to see you on Monday 2nd April.
 
With all my best wishes,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments that may be libellous, comments that may be construed as offensive and anonymous derogatory comments about real people will be deleted. Also note the facility to leave anonymous comment will be turned of during periods when I am unable to monitor comment, this will not affect people commenting who are signed on to their blogger accounts.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.