Monday 10 May 2010

General Election Result in South Thanet

Election Statement from Laura Sandys
serving Cliftonville, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Sandwich, Ash, Wingham, Preston, Worth, Staple and Goodnestone.

I was extremely honoured and privileged to be elected to be the Member of Parliament for South Thanet on Thursday.

This is a great responsibility, one which will demand all my energy and commitment.
I want to thank everyone who supported me but be assured that I am here to serve all constituents whichever way you voted.

In my acceptance speech I thanked the amazing team that worked so hard during the campaign - many of you who subscribe to this newsletter. We could not have achieved this victory without your help and I thank you all so much.

I also thanked Steve Ladyman for his contribution to South Thanet over the last 13 years, serving the people of South Thanet with great commitment.

The country now needs decisive action to take a grip of the many issues affecting our future. It is too early to say exactly how this will look, but through this newsletter I will keep you informed of both national and local developments.

Again I want to thank you so much for your support – and I will do all in my power to serve the people of South Thanet with compassion, dedication and determination.

We will shortly be providing details of surgery times and full contact details, however in the meantime please do contact me by email at office@sandys.org.uk , by telephone on 01843 589434 or by post at the House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA.


A very big thank you from Laura and Randolph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note comments that may be libellous, comments that may be construed as offensive and anonymous derogatory comments about real people will be deleted. Also note the facility to leave anonymous comment will be turned of during periods when I am unable to monitor comment, this will not affect people commenting who are signed on to their blogger accounts.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.